Alchemical Garden Forum

Please visit Entering the Garden and discover what are our sustaining roots. You may only apply with us if you agree and consent to our Community Vision and Purpose and Ethos and Ethical Guidelines.

The registration includes writing a letter of application in which you sincerely tell us why you wish to join.

Good instructions and recipes are invaluable. Remember to practice well and with discernment.

Energetic conflict(s):      Warning. Extra attention and care with correct instructions are needed.

Precaution(s):     
  1. Forceful Approach (manipulating energy and seeking intense experiences commonly lead to harm)
  2. Advanced (beginners would not benefit from trying to sidestep laying the correct foundation)
  3. Teacher Needed (learning is too difficult without teacher's detailed assistance or supervision)

Discussion premise:      Daoist — Please try to uphold this point of view so that the discussion always returns to it.

Hi, I spoke with virtue and he said it would be ok to post details of an upcoming seminar where I will be teaching some authentic neigong. Anyone who is interested can email directly, thank you.

Date:
18-19 September 2021 (Saturday and Sunday)

Cost:
Option 1: $500 with one month access to the group chat
Option 2: $300 with $50 a month ongoing payment for a group chat where we can discuss the practice, help with questions, support each other, do video chats for review, etc.

Please don't abuse the loophole in the payment structure, I offer both because it was requested.

Time:
18 September 10PM Beijing time for about 2-3 hours.
19 September 10PM Beijing time for about 2-3 hours.
This should be early morning for the Americas, afternoon for the EU and late for those in NZ and Australia.

Platform:
Zoom online meeting.

Content:
Main Seminar
Foundation practices for activating the lower dantian, cultivating and refining qi. I will also be explaining the practices and habits that supplement the above and will help you get the most out of it along with ways to improve health and wellbeing.

Group chat (Telegram or Watsapp)
We will do a 1 hour review video 1 week after the initial seminar and also at the 4 week point for those who chose option 1 to ensure there are no unanswered questions. Those who remain in the group chat can do group video chats every now and again to answer any questions. I believe telegram is the preferred way nowadays.

Course scope
Those who wish to only cultivate the dantian and qi, this is the first of 3 levels.
Those who wish to learn the practices that lead to faqi, this is the first of 4 levels.

Level 2 practice can be taught after about 1-2 years of practice and the others depends on your individual progress. You need to reach a min level of qi cultivation before starting with them.

Payment
A week before the seminar we can all join the group chat, there we can share the zoom meeting ID, password and how to make the payment. I am thinking paypal and/or direct transfers

Warnings/Notes
  • The practices taught are mainly standing, so please take this into consideration. I will provide sitting alternatives for those who need it but they are less effective.
  • Those who love practices like reiki, frangrant qigong, etc, (practices where you guide universal qi through your body for the purpose of healing others or charging objects with energy) it's best to stick with them or if you want to learn neigong, you will need to give them up.
  • The seminar will not be recorded and I ask that no one does record it. We will have plenty of time to review the practices and answer any questions.
  • I'll add more as they come up.

Anyone wishing to definitely join, Please send me your info in a PM or Email (Authenticneigong@hotmail.com)

Additional information about me and the content can be found on TDB thread "Teaching authentic neigong"

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Equanimity
Reactions:

Zork

Grand Inquisitor
Tutor
Thank you for this.
One question: what is the compatibilty of the the things you teach with other qigong systems like say spontaneous five animals play or relaxation forms?

• Equanimity
Reactions:

小梦想

Teacher
Teacher
Hi, sorry for the delay in replying.

The practices you mention shouldn't have any compatibility issues but it's always good to be safe and take things slow. Monitor your situation as you practice and adjust accordingly.

• Equanimity
Reactions:

Zork

Grand Inquisitor
Tutor
Thank you. I was a little worried because those two systems have a competing use of yi between them and from the way you describe your system, i feared they would potentially impede neigong progress.

• Equanimity
Reactions:

小梦想

Teacher
Teacher
Those who wish to join, this is the link to the telegram group. Accessing this thread on your phone and using the link should allow you to join if you have telegram installed.

https://t.me/joinchat/LN7lsPAfs9UxZjc1

If you want to join via you pc, you need to have telegram desktop installed along with telegram on your phone to join.

If you don't know how to use the link or are having trouble with it. Please email me at Authenticneigong@hotmail.com with your phone number and name and I will manually add you.

• Equanimity
Reactions:

Zork

Grand Inquisitor
Tutor
Please refrain from posting your email with the "@" because there might be sniffer bots. You will end up with a lot of spam mail!

• Equanimity
Reactions: