Alchemical Garden Forum

Please visit Entering the Garden and discover what are our sustaining roots. You may only apply with us if you agree and consent to our Community Vision and Purpose and Ethos and Ethical Guidelines.

The registration includes writing a letter of application in which you sincerely tell us why you wish to join.

news Forum Content Reorganization and Restricted Access

Extra, extra! Read the latest news while they still are hot.

Roots of Virtue

At Your Service
Staff member
After some deliberation about benefits and disadvantages, I have decided that some of the forum content will be moved into new branches housed under the Restricted Content forum stem. These are visible to registered users only in order to reduce the risk that uninitiated and greedy people misappropriate certain technical skills.

• More technical and specialized issues like internal martial arts and internal cross-training compatibility are now under the branch Martial Arts and Internal Cross-Training Topics.
  • Practical training instructions and Alchemical Garden curriculum topics will be under the branch Basic and Intermediate Practice Instructions.
  • XinYi Internal Power Studies branch has its own restricted subbranch for active students.
  • Flying Phoenix (Chi Kung for Health series) has its own restricted subbranch for active students.

It bears repeating that public circulation of any content material within these subbranches is entirely forbidden as it's specifically produced for the registered members of this forum. Thank you for your understanding.

• Equanimity
Reactions:

Roots of Virtue

At Your Service
Staff member
I realized today that I had misconfigured the Restricted Content user access. This has been solved now and everything works as intended.

I sincerely apologize to our registered users who haven't been able to access some content because of the error.