Alchemical Garden Forum

Please visit Entering the Garden and discover what are our sustaining roots. You may only apply with us if you agree and consent to our Community Vision and Purpose and Ethos and Ethical Guidelines.

The registration includes writing a letter of application in which you sincerely tell us why you wish to join.

group study Fundraiser and Translation of Ten Discourses on Daoist Alchemy (AKA Taoist Inner Alchemy: Master Huang Yuanji's Guide to the Way of Meditation)

Group study openly invites people to learn and exchange thoughts together based on premises that are always explicitly pointed out, however loose they might be. Any fixed discussion outcomes aren't called for, but the intent is in personal growth and understanding. It's good to keep mindful and respectful of both what is and what isn't relevant for discussion though.

Roots of Virtue

At Your Service
Staff member
July 9, 2023 by Mattias Daly, Organizer

Hi everybody--got some big news to share!

Ten Discourses on Daoist Alchemy is now known as... Taoist Inner Alchemy: Master Huang Yuanji's Guide to the Way of Meditation.

It will be published by Shambhala Publications on March 12, 2024 and distributed internationally by Penguin Random House.

Next week I begin going through the page proofs... So, one last step (I hope!), and then it's off to the presses!

I thank you all for helping get this project so close to completion!