Alchemical Garden Forum

Please visit Entering the Garden and discover what are our sustaining roots. You may only apply with us if you agree and consent to our Community Vision and Purpose and Ethos and Ethical Guidelines.

The registration includes writing a letter of application in which you sincerely tell us why you wish to join.

news The Doors of Academia and Faculty Are Open!

Extra, extra! Read the latest news while they still are hot.

Roots of Virtue

At Your Service
Staff member
Good news!

I decided to update the forum concept a bit and make it a little less restricted. As a consequence, the Faculty and Academia stems now allow replies from Students (i.e. ordinary registered users).

I had originally envisioned that Academia would remain a closed forum stem with posting privileges entirely held from Students, but it didn't feel so right in practice. Therefore, the Students can reply to already established threads, although they are still limited for not being able to start new threads. Now the setting resembles real life academia in that it is curated by trusted Practitioners who offer threads like lectures or coursework in which the Students can participate then.

For Students: Your user privileges can be promoted for valid reasons. If you would like to have the full access to Academia, then remember this from the Community Vision and Purpose:

By a staff member's invitation based on your conduct and visible development while writing on the forum, or by applying to the staff through private message with an example writing that you wished to contribute.

If anyone has further ideas how to improve the user experience, then please let me know.

• Equanimity
Reactions: