Alchemical Garden Forum

Please visit Entering the Garden and discover what are our sustaining roots. You may only apply with us if you agree and consent to our Community Vision and Purpose and Ethos and Ethical Guidelines.

The registration includes writing a letter of application in which you sincerely tell us why you wish to join.

announcements List of BANNED Teachers and Practices

Reading announcements is important for understanding how and why this forum operates as it does.

Roots of Virtue

At Your Service
Staff member
Our official policies make it clear that we are committed in supporting ethical and safe practices. We don't want any uncritical promotion of teachers and teachings which tarnish that vision.

Therefore, this thread collects the names of those teachers and practices that aren't welcome on Alchemical Garden.

Our Monastic Traditions branch thread "Rules for Discussing the Monastic Traditions" outlines some additional unwelcome associations that you must check separately.

There is a total ban for any and all uncritical positive appraisal of these organizations, teachers, and their practices.

In other words, we are allowed to critically discuss and examine these organizations, teachers, and their practices, but never without pointing out that their ethics are corrupt and as such their practices may have latent sinister effects either through design or by sheer incompetence. Any flawed practice is of course difficult to prove for certain, but we ask everyone to err to the side of caution.

Violating this rule invites the ire of the staff.

The incomplete ban list includes at least the following:

• Oneness Movement: lead by Vijaykumar Naidu aka "Kalki Bhagawan"
  • Falun Gong aka Falun Dafa: lead by Li Hongzhi
    • Li Hongzhi believes that Earth is invaded by aliens who attempt to subvert humanity. In other words, total crazy talk.
    • In recent years some influential supporters of Falun Dafa have created a media empire (including The Epoch Times) that promotes conspiracies, unsubstantiated claims, and reactionary politics.
    • The severe persecution of the group and their practitioners by the Chinese Communist Party is a fact and can be discussed.
  • Western "Mo Pai" (WMP): lead by anonymous Internet troll(s)
    • This young men's treehouse cult has gone obsessive with their cultural appropriation of a Javanese mystery school and claims to inherit their entry level training secrets. As a matter of fact, the WMPs damage their own health with incomplete instructions, but they live in denial about material cause and effect.
    • They troll susceptible audiences with an elaborate, even if highly autistic, narrative that aims to convince that they want to find the real secrets of electric Qi, but then they can't pursue prospective teachings nearly anywhere because there is a lack of "scientific evidence".
  • "Light group": lead by "Jeff"
    • This cult has something going on with "astral fondling" for the lack of better terms. Victim accounts portray a consistent picture of violated personal boundaries and persistent problems with psychic entity visitations because of some impure energy connection that they use.
  • Eric Randolph: operates The Tao Applied and The Way of Chi LLC in Pittsburgh
    • Eric Randolph is a grifter who preys on emotionally vulnerable and easily manipulated people under the guise of teaching Taiji, Qigong, and wellness services. His known main tactics are grooming, bait and switch deals, and throttling between abusive and sweet talk.
    • Eric Randolph exhibits very narcissistic traits and has developed a small personality cult dedicated to himself. He claims that he is a reincarnation of the Jade Emperor and Archangel Gabriel's incarnation and avatar, and then he uses a ludicrous made-up title: Aurim Cire sirelius the supreme guruprimasana dorje.
  • Peter Yeung aka Lama Dondrup Dorje: the founder and the cult leader of Pathgate Institute

This thread will stay open for discussing about the total ban policy and the reasons why certain individuals, organizations, or practices might be unwelcome.

Last edited:
  • Equanimity
Reactions:

Corvus

Practitioner
Tutor
Dont forget bout JEFF .

" Chakra scan, anyone ? "

383176.jpg

• Sympathic joy
  • Equanimity
Reactions:

Roots of Virtue

At Your Service
Staff member
Copy that loud and clear. We can't forget about everyone's favorite psychic tranny.

He wishes you to see him as a sexy blonde woman. There's something about sexual polarities gone haywire.

I updated the list with other entries that I didn't have the time to add yet.

• Sympathic joy
  • Equanimity
Reactions:

Anshino

Practitioner
Tutor
Oneness Movement: lead by Vijaykumar Naidu aka "Kalki Bhagawan"

I'm surprised by this addition.

Eric Isen, the medical intuitive is involved in the Oneness Movement and gives online Diksha.

He was always recommended on daobums, also by @Earl Grey. Sifu Terry Dunn also confirmed the diksha/blessing given by Eric Isen when he spoke of Oneness Movement on daobums.

• Equanimity
Reactions:

Earl Grey

Gonzo Daoist and Dharma Punk
I'm surprised by this addition.

Eric Isen, the medical intuitive is involved in the Oneness Movement and gives online Diksha.

He was always recommended on daobums, also by @Earl Grey. Sifu Terry Dunn also confirmed the diksha/blessing given by Eric Isen when he spoke of Oneness Movement on daobums.

Terry explained before with reference to Tibetan Yoga and the Secret Doctrine that “A superior man can take something incomplete or broken and make it good, and his opposite can take something complete and good and make it bad.”

Terry believes that the sincerity of someone like Eric Isen can at the very least be something that we can look at in itself for his selfless devotion in spite of the practice he derived it from, so this is one way to consider it. I am not a fan of OM or TM as they contradict the mantra tradition I belong to, but I don’t bother or antagonize them, nor do I endorse them.

• Equanimity
Reactions:

Zork

Grand Inquisitor
Tutor
Western "Mo Pai" (WMP): lead by anonymous Internet troll(s)
At least they could go to Indonesia and practice a related system.
"John Chang" has left the earthly realm last year and I hope this madness dies down before more of the cult get hurt.
It is none of my business suggesting to them how they should proceed with their training or their lives but seriously they don't need to force us to answer the same things over and over again, on why the practice of the (W)MP splinter group isn't legit or safe.

• Equanimity
Reactions:
Seeing that the Oneness Movement is on the banned list and Falun Dafa, I am leaving this forum as it reeks of less than enlightened awareness.

• Sympathic joy
  • Compassion
Reactions:

Miroku

Practitioner-to-be
Tutor
Seeing that the Oneness Movement is on the banned list and Falun Dafa, I am leaving this forum as it reeks of less than enlightened awareness.
To expect enlightened awareness from just normal practitioners on the internet is to expect a bit too much. Anyway, good luck elsewhere then. I bet you'll find a better suited forum.

• Equanimity
Reactions:

Earl Grey

Gonzo Daoist and Dharma Punk

It should probably be repeated that a sincere and committed practitioner is totally not the same as those perpetuating abuses by those within the organization or the organization itself. Good people can be found in Hell, as Buddhas are found where they are needed most. This doesn’t change the fact that it is Hell, or at least one of many hells.

Sorry to see you leave.

• Equanimity
Reactions:

Zork

Grand Inquisitor
Tutor
So what? Are they the only paths to enlightenment? If we let them out then there is nothing else to discuss?
There are legitimate reasons to have them banned. May you find a better place elsewhere.

• Equanimity
Reactions: